Chat about -
Wetherspoon's news of the day with rpadam on the Pub Forum

Image posted by Andy Ven
Submitted on Saturday, 13th March 2010

The Plough & Harrow

Hill Top
Hednesford
Postal town: Cannock
WS12 1DE

Pubs Tweets

The Plough & Harrow The Plough & Harrow Here's a sneak peak at some of the items on our new menu! 1. Gourmet Beef Burger (fresh, hand pressed beef... http://t.co/8OV6rrJy0a 3:08 PM Nov 4th from Facebook
View the full twitter feed for The Plough & Harrow
Local Transport show 13 more transport points

hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop

Bus Stop(, ) Plough & Harrow PH

Reviews of The Plough & Harrow (Average Rating: of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Claire Hall left this review about The Plough & Harrow

After reading the reviews on here I was a bit sceptical but decided that since they were over a year old I should make my mind up for myself...and I was not disappointed!! This is now my new favourite place to eat and now me and the family are weekly visitors! The meals were fresh and very good value, the staff are very friendly and welcoming and the chips are to die for! Definitely give them a go!

On 14th September 2012 - rating: 9

geoff Earp left this review about The Plough & Harrow

booked table for 7,arrived on time, 15mins before our drinks/food order was taken, after another 15 mins we went to the bar to fetch drinks, 3/4 hr later starters arrived, shall we say 2 were slightly overcooked (don,t want to complain to much ) 3/4 hr later main course arrived 1 meal cold 1 meal overcooked rest were ok. when we asked to see manager, we were told we,d done nothing but complain all night and been abusive to staff, had 50% knocked of bill and left never to set foot in the place again

On 13th March 2011 - rating: 1

Sarah Gallier left this review about The Plough & Harrow

Been to this pub several times and would always give good reviews until recently. Took a party of 16 for a family meal, service a bit slow but they were busy, so I understand.
Want to book for a party of 22 for 3 weeks later and the have decided to now add 10% service charge to all parties over 12, this is so not on. Pubs are desperate for customers to keep returning so think its unfair to just decide to add this charge.
Will not be dining there again, the chetwyn arms on the stafford road are welcoming my custom.

On 16th January 2011 - rating: 4

View more reviews of The Plough & Harrow (5)

Pub Web Links

No known links relating to the pub.

Map location corrected by Soup Dragon
Pub location
Latest updates View all updates for The Plough & Harrow, Hednesford
14th Sep 2012, 12:17
Review submitted by Claire Hall

13th Mar 2011, 06:46
Review submitted by geoff Earp

• Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
  • Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 19 September 2009 by hondo .
  • Real Ale : Yes last updated 19 September 2009 by hondo .

Routes Maps & Locals