Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Tuesday, 24th July 2007
With picture contributions to 16957 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of Plough & Harrow (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
hondo . left this review about Plough & Harrow
Large 2 roomed Irish pub(1 room open on my visit). Standard draught selection.
On 22nd March 2014
- no rating submitted
[User has posted 1598 recommendations about 1571 pubs]
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Owen Guerin left this review about Plough & Harrow
Absolutely beautiful looking pub from the outside, big spacious interior, beer kept and served well, unfortunately for a Saturday night it seemed distinctly lacking in customers which generally can only mean one thing in my book. This place has a 'heated beer garden' so if you're up for it, it is worth a visit, if it was in any other area I think it would be a very popular pub.
On 24th October 2010
- rating: 8
[User has posted 7 recommendations about 7 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 24 October 2010 by hondo .
- Darts : Yes last updated 22 March 2014 by hondo .
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 22 March 2014 by hondo .
- Pool Table : Yes last updated 22 March 2014 by hondo .
- Quiz Night : Yes - Sunday - last updated 22 March 2014 by hondo .
- Real Ale : No last updated 09 May 2014 by Dave McNally