Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Alan Hurdle
Submitted on Thursday, 7th April 2016
With picture contributions to 565 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (3 more images)
Reviews of Breaks Sports Lounge (Average Rating: 3 of 10) see review guidelines
Alan Hurdle left this review about Breaks Sports Lounge
I decided to visit here to check if it qualified as a pub. I was half hoping that it had been boarded up or demolished. It is basically a snooker hall with a bar attached. Through the bar there is a large lounge with many pool tables. It advertises Sky Sports, weekend karaoke and a family bar. The bar claims to open 12 noon until "Late" 365 days a year (my next review will be on Feb 29th in four years time!). I ordered my half of Jack Smug's smooth to confirm its claim as a "Fun Pub"
The most fun I had was the 15 minute walk back into town in the rain. I raise the score to a 3 because the cheese butty I bought there was very nice.
On 8th April 2016
- rating: 3
[User has posted 488 recommendations about 451 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Karaoke : Yes - weekend - last updated 08 April 2016 by Quinno _
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 07 April 2016 by Alan Hurdle
- Pool Table : Yes - Lots of pool and snooker tables - last updated 07 April 2016 by Alan Hurdle
- Real Ale : No last updated 09 May 2014 by Dave McNally
- Real Cider : No last updated 07 April 2016 by Alan Hurdle