Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Oggwyn Great
Submitted on Sunday, 11th July 2010
With picture contributions to 950 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of Kings Head (Average Rating: 5 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Oggwyn Great left this review about Kings Head
Right at the end of the main street , a multi roomed pub with beer garden , the first room you enter has a bar to the right and a corridor leading to another smaller bar and the beer garden , to the left is a slightly plusher area with a TV showing sport , there is a pool room towards the back of the pub which is smaller thab it looks from the outside , the staff and customers seem friendly enough , this is the best selection of beer in town ,Marstons Bitter , Pedigree , Wye Valley HPA , Bankss Bitter , Sharps Doombar , i had HPA which was OK , its a bit run down and tatty but as a local it would be fine
On 11th July 2010
- rating: 5
[User has posted 414 recommendations about 372 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Festivals : Yes last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 16 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Car Park : Yes last updated 30 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Dog Friendly : Yes last updated 30 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Live Music : Yes last updated 30 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 30 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- WiFi : Yes last updated 30 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle