Guess who I met today? with Tris39 on the Pub Forum

Birmingham
B2 5HU

Tweets by The Good Intent
View the full twitter feed for The Good Intent

Reviews of The Good Intent (Average Rating: 7 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Moby Duck left this review about The Good Intent

A decent stop off given it's location, a decent range of beers as mentioned recently below, not overloaded with ambiaunce and like Steve below wouldn't make a dedicated return as such, my beer choice of Fixed Wheel Simcoe was pretty good so would call in again if passing.

On 28th November 2021 - rating: 6

Steve of N21 left this review about The Good Intent

Good venture this from the Craddock's brewery especially being a non profit operation will all profits going to local charities. Very friendly welcome and service levels from the bar person and beers the same as the 16th October review as I was on the same crawl as Mr Fastard. I went for Craddock’s Crazy Sheep and very good it was too.
Not a pub I would go out of my way to search out, but if I was dragged into the Great Western Arcade by my good lady, I would allow her all the time she wanted in the shops whilst I encamped myself here.

On 21st November 2021 - rating: 7

Blue Scrumpy left this review about The Good Intent

The Good Intent is located in an upmarket covered shopping arcade close to Snow Hill station.

As a Craddock's pub, it has a good range of their beers, both on cask and on keg. Troll, Saxon Gold, Crazy Sheep & Capra represented the same selection as for the 16th October review. Although guests had changed to Birmingham Brewing Company Gold Brummie & Purity Ubu.

The friendly barman guided us through our choices and we managed to find a table on the ground floor, without having to venture upstairs. The Toilet is also on the ground floor and is unisex.

The donating of all profits to charity is certainly an interesting concept and with a range of 6 real ales, this is certainly a pub that I will consider a return visit when next in Birmingham.

On 2nd November 2021 - rating: 6

View more reviews of The Good Intent (10)
External web links for The Good Intent

Map location corrected by Just a quick pint, then I'm off
Birmingham Snow Hill, 0.19 miles, 3 min walk (show)
Birmingham Moor Street, 0.37 miles, 7 min walk (show)
Birmingham New Street, 0.47 miles, 8 min walk (show)
Latest updates View all updates for The Good Intent, Birmingham