Random news of the day with Mobyduck on the Pub Forum

Image posted by Just a quick pint, then I'm off
Submitted on Monday, 10th June 2019
View all this pub's pictures (1 more image)

Rocksalt-on-Sea, Bexhill-On-Sea Town, Bexhill-On-Sea

29 Marina
Bexhill-On-Sea
TN40 1BP

Reviews of Rocksalt-on-Sea (Average Rating: 5 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Steve C left this review about Rocksalt-on-Sea

Rocksalt-on-Sea was busy with every table taken when I decided to pop in on Saturday afternoon. People of all ages were in attendance and the vast majority were eating, which is this venue’s major draw as It advertises itself as a bar and brasserie. The bar on the right wall is stocked with some premium keg and the lone hand pump was drawing Long Man Brewery’s Best. With the sun shining through the large front and side windows and the popular time of my visit I was glad to escape to one of the benches out the front to drink my beer. Whilst here I noted that the doors open at 11:00 (10:30 Sun) and close at 22:00 (23:00 Fri and Sat and 21:00 Sun). There is regular live music every Saturday and throughout December additionally every Friday. There is free Wi-Fi and disabled facilities. I’m sure the food is good, but this isn’t somewhere I would venture to again just for a pint.

On 20th October 2019 - rating: 4

Just a quick pint, then I'm off left this review about Rocksalt-on-Sea

Relaxed bar / brasserie (confusingly with some of the previous shop signage still in place) with plain dark furniture and a mix of decorative themes including nautical and breweriana. Eight craft and standard keg beers on tap, but Long Man Best Bitter is also available on handpump.

On 9th June 2019 - rating: 6

External web links for Rocksalt-on-Sea

Map location corrected by Just a quick pint, then I'm off
Bexhill, 0.5 miles, 9 min walk (show)
Collington, 0.89 miles, 17 min walk (show)
Cooden Beach, 2.23 miles, 43 min walk (show)
Latest updates View all updates for Rocksalt-on-Sea, Bexhill-On-Sea
20th Oct 2019, 20:40
Review submitted by Steve C

10th Jun 2019, 21:15
Picture submitted by Just a quick pint, then I'm off approved