New server with ROBCamra on the Pub Forum

Image posted by Jonathan Wilde
Submitted on Wednesday, 30th July 2014
Notifications

Requested be closed with reason - Gone away: I think it’s time to mark this one as shut. I’ve tried to get in countless times but never found it open, and on going past recently found it’s now a Greek restaurant called Opa. There does appear to be some sort of club there as well, but they don’t open until 9:00pm and the mic’d up doorman assured me that there was a very strict dress code and that I certainly wouldn’t get in with my trainers on.

Projekt

Pub added by Jonathan Wilde
14-16 Baldwin Street
Bristol
BS1 1SE

Reviews of Projekt Add Review see review guidelines

Jonathan Wilde left this review about Rehab

Formerly R.S.V.P now home to relocated Rehab after licencing dispute on Corn Street premises.

On 17th January 2014 - no rating submitted

External web links for Projekt

No known official website for this pub.

Map location corrected by Jonathan Wilde
Pub location
Latest updates View all updates for Projekt, Bristol
19th May 2017, 16:30
Request to mark pub as closed by Blackthorn _ approved

19th May 2017, 16:14
Request to mark pub as closed submitted by Blackthorn _, with included notes: Gone away: I think it’s time to mark this one as shut. I’ve tried to get in countless times but never found it open, and on going past recently found it’s now a Greek restaurant called Opa. There does appear to be some sort of club there as well, but they don’t open until 9:00pm and the mic’d up doorman assured me that there was a very strict dress code and that I certainly wouldn’t get in with my trainers on.

• Real Ale : No last updated 10 May 2014 by David McNally