Beer of the Week (w/e 21st July 2019) with oldboots on the Pub Forum

Micheldever
Postal town: Winchester
SO21 3DG
Phone: 01962774339

Reviews of The Half Moon & Spread Eagle (Average Rating: 10 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Doris Weller left this review about The Half Moon & Spread Eagle

My Mother and myself were on a Family history fact-finding journey to Mitcheldever and we had already checked the online menu for the Half Moon & Spread Eagle, prior to our visit. We were greeted with a very warm polite welcome and our order was taken. We made enquries regarding our family history, our reason for visiting and the Landlady and her son were very helpful in mentioning that one of their customer's would be able to help and our details would be passed on to him. We did not have to wait long to be served our food and we both enjoyed our choices particular, the chips. The meals served were quality and the service was excellent. Afterwards, my Mother said "This is the best meal I have had in a pub" and at 85 years old, my Mother has visited many pubs in her life and we will definately be returning to the Half Moon & Spread Eagle. Helpful, polite, welcoming and the food is Fantastic!!!! Also, Minnie the dog enjoyed the sausage that was cooked for her.

On 7th July 2016 - rating: 10

External web links for The Half Moon & Spread Eagle

Map location corrected by Just a quick pint, then I'm off
Micheldever, 2.93 miles, 56 min walk (show)
Winchester, 6.59 miles, 2 hr 7 min walk (show)
Whitchurch (Hants), 9.46 miles, 3 hr 2 min walk (show)
Latest updates View all updates for The Half Moon & Spread Eagle, Micheldever