pubs galore bar with london calling on the Pub Forum

Image posted by paulof horsham
Submitted on Saturday, 30th March 2019
Notifications

Requested be closed with reason - Other: Closed according to The Argus

Bar Broadway, Brighton

10 Steine Street
Brighton
BN2 1TE

Reviews of Bar Broadway (Average Rating: 4 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Steve C left this review about Three and Ten

Three and Ten changed its name from the Queen’s Head in 2006 when it was a gay pub, but it now caters for everyone. I visited on Tuesday evening and I must say that this is the most dimly lit pub I have ever been in. There is a theatre and late bar upstairs and just after my arrival someone shouted out something like “paps is now open” and this busy pub almost emptied as people rushed for the stairs. Regular live entertainment is listed behind the bar so I suspect some event was taking place in the theatre. The bar is stocked with standard draught and Doom Bar was available from the hand pump. There was some random back music playing and I didn’t see a television, but it was so dark I wouldn’t have spotted one unless it was on.

The barmaid was very friendly, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to visit here again as it’s not my kind of place.

On 23rd February 2012 - rating: 4

External web links for Bar Broadway

No known official website for this pub.

Map location corrected by Steve C
London Road (Brighton), 1.23 miles, 23 min walk (show)
Brighton, 1.26 miles, 24 min walk (show)
Hove, 2.22 miles, 42 min walk (show)
Latest updates View all updates for Bar Broadway, Brighton
14th Jan 2021, 10:50
Request to mark pub as closed by ROB Camra approved

14th Jan 2021, 10:50
Request to mark pub as closed submitted by ROB Camra, with included notes: Other: Closed according to The Argus

• Karaoke : Yes last updated 15 March 2015 by Dave McNally