Random news of the day with rpadam on the Pub Forum

Neon Raptor Taproom, Nottingham

Pub added by Old Boots
Unit 14, Avenue A
Nottingham
NG1 1DT

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 7 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Alex Conway left this review about Neon Raptor Taproom

I will be the first to admit the new wave keg foreward world of beer is not really to my taste. With that said however this new example in one of the refurbished units in Sneinton market is Definitly on eof the better examples I have encounter. What is essentially a large square glass big with a bar loaded in front of the brewing rqipptmemt. the lights were turned low and it was rather quite and tame but a please t atmosphere none the less. beer wise it was 6 of their own and I believe a coupple of guests. Prices are what a traditional cask drinker would call excessive but about standard fo thr concept with a coupple of pales on for £4.50 a pop with prices generally rising by strength up to daft amounts for super strong beer. My place while a bit cold was decent enough. I'd include it on a Sneinton crawl as its OK to nip. On for a swift one. Others will find it better than I did but it's not horrific like some.

On 29th November 2021 - rating: 7