Finding Tucher Helles Hefe Weizen in the UK with King Mustard on the Pub Forum

Westfield London, Ariel Way
W12
W12 7HB

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 6 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

john gray left this review about Westwood

Big barn of a pub with multiple screens showing different sports. Fast food.Found the screens overpowering and although I was not interested what was on them found I could not avoid their presence.Keg beers only and although I thought it was a dull Laines beer I drank I see from the previous review it was a dull Long Arm beer.

On 14th May 2020 - rating: 6

Just a quick pint, then I'm off left this review about Westwood

Sports bar and restaurant near the White City station end of the Westfield shopping complex. There are some tables outside on the plaza to supplement the various seating / dining areas in the tapered interior. The ceiling is high enough for a small mezzanine located partly above the island servery, but the whole place is (unsurprisingly) dominated by the various large TV screens showing a range of sports. No real ale, but a selection of keg beers including Little Creatures Pale Ale, Sambrook's Session IPA and two from Long Arm - Lucky Penny pale ale (£5.50) and a lager - are available, some of which must come from the suspended tanks along one side above the row of booths.

On 21st September 2019 - rating: 6