Beer of the Week (w/e 13th October 2019) with aleandhearty on the Pub Forum

The Two-Tailed Lion, Leicester Central, Leicester

Pub added by paulof horsham
22 Millstone Lane
Leicester
LE1 5JN

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 6 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Quinno _ left this review about The Two-Tailed Lion

Another fairly new pub on the street. Fairly small, certainly compared to the Blue Boar though there was an unexplored room upstairs which may have been a bit bigger. A modernish interior which hasn’t got anything particularly offensive about it and was quite dimly lit on my rather late evening visit and in fact me and Mrs Quinno were the only customers, in contrast to the Blue Boar which we had just left which was doing a healthy trade. A big electronic board showcased the wide range of beers available. There were three pumps at the bar with two on from Four Points and Tiny Rebel (NBSS 2.5). Also a fair selection of keykeg and I tried a third of the Cloudwater which was a tad warm, not what you’d expect really. The friendly lass behind the bar was good value for a chat. I guess my visit - very late on an early weekday evening outside of University term time - meant I didn’t see it anywhere near its best. 6.5

On 31st August 2019 - rating: 6