Beer of the Week (w/e 26th June 2022) with Bucking Fastard on the Pub Forum

Postal town: Birmingham
B30 2DA

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 7 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Delboy 20 left this review about Attic Brew Co Tap

Very handy for the station and with trains direct to the Villa there were a few in here for a pre match drink - as was I! Street food vendor and a large selection of beers. I didn't note which I had but I know it was good! I will be calling again.

On 29th September 2021 - no rating submitted

Gill Smith left this review about Attic Brew Co Tap

Visited 17.4.21 and had a pre-booked table here. All covid regulations applied. They had created a lot more available seating space than usual. There was no beer menu brought out, but they had an app giving beers available, pay by card. We chose beers - all Attic - Suoernaut, Descent of Man, Bramble, Hero, and Intuition. All beers fine.

On 24th April 2021 - rating: 7

Real Ale Ray left this review about Attic Brew Co Tap

Surprisingly busy on our Sunday afternoon visit around five. This brewery was easy to find and close to the railway station, sensibly enough they had placed a small sign at the end of a passageway leading into the brewery. This is a craft beer only set up, so no cask to be found. Nevertheless I went for the Positive Disposition Cherry Pale 4.5%, whilst my pal went for the Juice Cleanse Cucumber Gose 5.3%, which I tasted and it certainly had the cucumber taste. Prices in here were quite reasonable for a craft beer brewery and the majority of the beer choices came in at £4 a pint. You regularly see street food vendors in the front yard, whoever was trading on our Sunday visit was just pulling away with his trailer when we arrived.

On 29th September 2019 - rating: 7