Pubco. mergers. with hondo on the Pub Forum

Pub added by Wynne Route
15 Market Street
Hebden Bridge
HX7 6EU

Rob Hunter left this review about Drink?

Two cask ales plus various keg options at Drink? with the cask offering consisting of Styrian Wolf by North Riding and Nelson Sauvin Pale by Brewsmith at the time of our visit on Saturday evening. As has been mentioned there are lots of bottles and cans available for sale. It felt clean, modern and welcoming, and was pretty busy on Saturday evening, though we did manage to find free seats upstairs.

Nice enough place and the beer was fine, as you would expect. Toilets are upstairs.

On 29th July 2019 - rating: 8

Aqualung . left this review about Drink?

Although bottles & cans are a major part of this place it is a proper micropub with two cask ales and no music or TV. It's a decent size with a lager area at the front and a smaller area behind with the bar counter. There's also an upstairs area that I didn't look into. The floor has an unfinished look but that may be down to the notorious flooding from the nearby rivers. I came here on a Saturday when England were playing in the World Cup so more or less had the place to myself.
The bar had Neptune Mosaic and Hardknott Neutron Olicana. I went for the Mosaic (£3.20) which was excellent.
This one is well worth a visit.

On 9th July 2018 - rating: 8

Real Ale Ray left this review about Drink?

I agree with Rob, this is also a worthy 9 rating from me. What I liked about this micro was the vast array of canned and bottled beers in the front room, it was like an Aladdin's Cave. This area also had a large mural of some escalators from part of the London underground. There was also some seating in this front room where you can enjoy a beer from the bar, or from the bottle shop. The rear and smaller room had a modern looking bar counter, with two handpumps and two keg fonts. The rear wall, had four chrome keg fonts. We tried both cask ales, which were Blackjack Brewery You Bet and Red Willow Effortless. We had a decent chat with the owner and another customer, who was also enjoying a pint of Blackjack You Bet.

On 12th November 2017 - rating: 9

ROB Camra left this review about Drink?

A neat micropub on the main road through Hebden, fully refurbished after the recent floods. Now has a good mural painted on the wall. Not that much in the way of decoration as you would expect. Two handpumps on the bar with Almasty & Brew York beers available. Several keg options available as well and the barman gave me a few tasters whilst we were having a chat. The Almasty Simcoe & Mosaic was excellent and although I tried to have a pint of the Brew York beer it went off, so I had to have another pint of the Almasty, what a shame. There's loads of bottles available to drink in or take away as well. We'll be back here very soon.

On 1st September 2017 - rating: 9

Wynne Route left this review about Drink?

Opens 11 am - 9 pm Tue - Sat
11 am - 5 pm Sunday
This was early Dec 2015. I don't know how they coped with recent floods !

On 8th January 2016 - no rating submitted

Wynne Route left this review about Drink ?

Monkholme Premium by Reedley Hallows and