Beer of the Week (w/e 7th August 2022) with Bucking Fastard on the Pub Forum

N11
N11 1AN
Phone: 02083684456

Pub Type

Harvester (Mitchells & Butlers)

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 2 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Alesonly . left this review about The Arnos Arms

All though this Pub is only around 400 yards from where I work this is only the second time Ive been in here in about the last ten years. Theres no Real Ales or decent Beer and its more just a cheap food Pub It has no atmosphere what so ever even the staff look as if they don't want to be there very boring & dull.
It seems a sad waste of a good Pub too me.
I used too go in here regularly in the 70s & 80s when it was a brilliant Pub it had three separate Bars A large Games Bar Room with Darts Pool Snooker Etc a Saloon Bar & Public Bar Now theres absolute nothing.

On 27th May 2010 - rating: 2

Steve C left this review about The Arnos Arms

This place feels as though it has been split with the front, which is the vast majority of the building, being solely for diners and the poky back has more of a pub feel. In the rear there is a sofa and a few tables and chairs. I had to move from the table that I originally sat at because the long chair running across the wall was taller than the table and was extremely uncomfortable. There is a door leading to a tiny concreted outside area with a couple of benches. This backs onto a large car park so I can only imagine it being designed for smokers to have a quick fag because I don't know anyone that would want to spend to long out there.

A few lagers were on offer along with Greene King IPA Smooth and Tetley's Smooth. The barman was friendly enough and my pint of Carling was £2:15, but I'd rather pay the extra for a descent pint that wasn't tangy and that I could finish.

To top it all off the music was terrible and it was almost empty. I will definitely not being drinking here again.

On 9th May 2008 - rating: 2