Micropub Definitions with sheffield hatter on the Pub Forum

SE23 3HN
Phone: 02084883117

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 4 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Alan Winfield left this review about The Dartmouth Arms

The Dartmouth Arms is just down from the Bird in Hand.
Once inside there is an oblong shaped room to the front which has no proper bar,this room was packed with diners who seemed a lot more upmarket than me,but that is not hard,the seating here is normal tables and chairs,the bar is up a few steps to the rear left,this is a small square shaped area with one table and chairs,there is another room to the rear which seemed more like a dining room,so i opted to have a drink in the front room which had one spare table to sit at,it is bare boarded throughout.
There were three real ales on the bar,i had a drink of Harveys Wild Hop which was a decent drink,the other beers were St Austell Tribute and one from Camerons which i could not make the name out when looking at the pump clip.
This is more of gastro pub with limited seating for drinkers like me.
Not my type of pub at all.

Pub visited 14/5/2016

On 3rd June 2016 - rating: 5

Steve C left this review about The Dartmouth Arms

This place is dimly lit with an open kitchen and restaurant area at the rear for the serving of gastro fare.

Broadside, Pride and Landlord were all available during my visit along with a premium lagers selection. The Guinness was off and the Landlord was not the best I've had, but it was unavailable when I left so I was probably drinking the bottom of the barrel.

This place is one for gastro fans and as I'm not one I don't plan on returning.

On 14th November 2009 - rating: 3