Pubs Old & New with sheffield hatter on the Pub Forum

1-3 The Broadway,
Peterborough
PE1 1TA

Old Boots left this review about Sir Henry Royce

Definitely a spoons alike, you can even get Abbot and Doombore from two of the six pulls, service is better than many spoons, but the beer quality is rough and the sound is up on the tellys and there are rather a lot of them.

On 3rd April 2019 - no rating submitted
[User has posted 2258 recommendations about 2098 pubs]

custodian 42 left this review about Sir Henry Royce

I also thought this was a Spoons when I walked in and it was only the menus that proved me wrong. OK during the day but I reckon this place will get rammed at night. Half way decent ales on hand pump.

On 7th January 2017 - rating: 5

Real Ale Ray left this review about Sir Henry Royce

We thought that this was a Spoons as it was so similar in style and layout, obviously we were mistaken. This is a large one roomed pub with a long bar situated over on the left hand side. The entrance area had some booths on the right and the walls in this section were wallpapered. Five ales on handpump and one cider, so we went for the Grainstore Brewery Triple B. This pub was ok for a fleeting visit and my beer was reasonably priced.

On 16th July 2016 - rating: 6

Will Larter left this review about Sir Henry Royce

A drinking barn on Peterborough's main drag. Half a dozen hand pumps on the bar, with an unsurprising selection of beers. My half of eponymous beer was well past its best, though my partner was pleased with her Thwaites Lancaster Bomber. I'd be quite happy to give this one a swerve on any future visit to Peterborough.

Date of visit: 5th December 2015

On 14th January 2016 - rating: 4

Alex Tailor left this review about Yates's

Love this place. Simply put cheap and affordable.

On 10th June 2010 - rating: 7