Pubs Galore crawls 2020 with rpadam on the Pub Forum

SW4 7UL

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 5 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Geraldine Noel left this review about 64th & Social

Discriminatory & Unfriendly
Whilst waiting for a friend to arrive, I entered the premises at 19.45 and went to the bar in order to buy a drink. I was informed by the bar man that I had to have a table in order to order drinks and that there were tables at the back in an area that was very dark - this is despite there being bar stools.

As I waited outside for my friend for 30 mins, I noticed that a couple and a single male, entered sat at the bar and was served drinks at the bar.

Why was I told to go to the back, when they served others at the bar? I was dressed appropriately, I am a lawyer..to be honest I felt discriminated against.

On 7th August 2015 - no rating submitted

Aric Duvalis left this review about 64th & Social

This is a club!! Cool place to hang out and meet up with freinds! Good music!! Peroni was the beer that I had and it made me throw-up! Peroni is nasty!

On 1st April 2010 - rating: 5

Philip Carter left this review about 64th & Social

Never seen it open, has anyone visited yet? Hurrah, actually went by and it was open, was going to pop in to get a drink, but didn't have any money. From the quick look of the inside, it is dark and they don't seem to have any taps, so looks more like a cocktail bar.

On 30th April 2009 - no rating submitted