Who's off to the pub tomorrow? with an_ecumenical_matter on the Pub Forum

The Bay Horse, York

105 Main Street
Fulford
Postal town: York
YO10 4PN
Phone: 01904633384

Alex Conway left this review about The Bay Horse

I thought this pub would be more traditional/fancy judging by the outside and the local area. instead it is more basic and pub games orientated with a separate games room and bar/lounge area. Only the two ales available, with saltaire blonde and Moorehouse ruby witch, both of which were in nice condition.

I was not disappointed by this pub I just believed it would have been more to my liking than it was. Ok for a drink but not very comfortable and mainly focused towards the larger games room with large TV's showing the sport. I think this pub has recently been renovated but to what extent i cant tell as this was my first visit. The pub signage has changed and i do not believe this pub is affiliated with Theakstons anymore.

On 25th February 2016 - rating: 7

Alan Winfield left this review about The Bay Horse

This is a large pub with a small area at the front that has tables.
I found the inside of this pub to be a bit dissapointing it seemed to be a bit bare,there was only one real ale on the bar which was John Smiths cask this was a fairly decent drink.

On 28th August 2010 - rating: 6