Pubco. mergers. with hondo on the Pub Forum

Huddersfield
HD1 1QF

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 5 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Steve of N21 left this review about Boy & Barrel Inn

Ha Ha ha. I wish I had researched this one on PuG beforehand. However in my defence this was an unscheduled stop as the building the pub is in features in the Huddersfield Heritage self walking trail as being associated with the long gone former beast market on this site.
I cannot improve on Mr Bundy’s colourful description below, which is why we exited as quickly as we entered.
Unfair to leave a rating as I wasn’t prepared to linger here and experience what would have been dispensed from the one operational pump with a Doombar clip on it.

On 28th November 2016 - no rating submitted

Al Bundy left this review about The Boy & Barrel

Rough as arseholes pub. A single roomed place with a pool table to the left as you enter. 2 handpumps dispensed Sharps beers. It was a warm day and unfortunately I hadn't brought my felt tipped pens so I couldn't draw all over myself which seemed to be the norm in here, as does having a fat arse if you are female. Apart from that it was just about ok.

On 5th May 2016 - rating: 4

R Murray left this review about The Boy & Barrel

It's an ok pub. Everyone knows each other, does kareoke on Sundays which is always good :)

On 3rd August 2008 - rating: 6