20 questions with Tris39 on the Pub Forum

Bar Hill
Postal town: Cambridge
CB23 8DZ

Pub Type

Orchid (Mitchells & Butlers)

Reviews (Current Rating Average: 1 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines

Pawel Szlezak left this review about The Fox

Rude staff... especially at the end of the day. If you want to go with your friends for a pint after afternoon shift - well, its more worth to go to Cambridge and spend 30pounds on taxis then have abusive time in this place. Staff rude - I think it's policy of this place to work like this - they even didn't let me to finish my beer - just take it from my table after short "would you drink your beer or I'll pour it away"... Is this a proper customer service? I worked in this place for couple years and such things like that never happened before. I can understand 'drinking-up time' but one or two more minutes wouldn't be salvation for a waitress. The Fox definitely has seen better times...

On 22nd March 2011 - rating: 1

Lucy Entwistle left this review about The Fox

Visited this pub yesterday to try out their new carvery. Found dirty tables etc, had to ask twice for cutlery. Staff attitude very poor. Waited to get carvery over 5 mins (no one serving) with no acknowledgement from bar satff. Ended up leaving without eating due to the appalling service! Would advice all to STEER CLEAR OF THIS PUB!

On 27th September 2010 - rating: 1