Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Reviews of White Post Cafe see review guidelines
Bucking Fastard left this review about White Post Cafe
A hipster hangout ,and difficult to find,your best bet maybe to use the entrance from the canal towpath on the Hertford Union Canal.It's trendy ,on the ground floor of a modern block,but fitted out as if it were a squat,with lots of rough wood ,metal furniture and a bohemian atmosphere.Open from 8am for coffee and bagels,it operates as a bar late into the evening and has live music and a monthly quiz.You may need a beard to enter !
Keg and bottles beers,eclectic food and a pleasant canalside terrace behind an austere security fence.
On 19th April 2017
- no rating submitted
[User has posted 1467 recommendations about 1467 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Festivals : No last updated 20 April 2017 by ROB Camra
- CAMRA Discount : No last updated 20 April 2017 by ROB Camra
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 19 April 2017 by hondo .
- Live Music : Yes last updated 19 April 2017 by hondo .
- Quiz Night : Yes last updated 19 April 2017 by hondo .
- Real Ale : No last updated 19 April 2017 by hondo .
- Real Cider : No last updated 20 April 2017 by ROB Camra