Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Roger Button
Submitted on Thursday, 1st July 2010
With picture contributions to 1113 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (8 more images)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of Orocco Pier Hotel (Average Rating: 1 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Shawn Watson left this review about Orocco Pier Hotel
One of the most pretentious, sterile pubs I have ever been in. They have deliberately made themselves so upmarket despite not having an iota of justification. Orocco Pier represents everything I hate about post-modern fakery. Never go there.
On 28th February 2013
- rating: 1
[User has posted 5 recommendations about 5 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of Orocco Pier, contains menu and drinks list - www.oroccopier.co.uk
- Facebook - Orocco Pier - South Queensferry
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Accommodation : Yes last updated 06 November 2013 by hondo .
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 06 November 2013 by hondo .