Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Robert Morris
Submitted on Thursday, 28th August 2008
With picture contributions to 9 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Ringway (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Robert Morris left this review about The Ringway
Homely pub with friendly bar staff. Has a large lounge with music and events, entrance area with pool table and 'snug' for those in a quieter mood.
Also has a fairly large 'tap room' with darts, doms and tv etc.
Nice pint of John Smiths among other beers.
Good Sunday lunch. Large portions at good prices.
On 29th August 2008
- rating: 8
[User has posted 2 recommendations about 2 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Darts : Yes last updated 29 August 2008 by hondo .
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 August 2008 by hondo .
- Live Music : Yes last updated 29 August 2008 by hondo .
- Pool Table : Yes last updated 29 August 2008 by hondo .
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 09 May 2014 by Dave McNally