Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Blackthorn _
Submitted on Monday, 4th July 2016
With picture contributions to 3037 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (21 more images)
Reviews of The Greyhound (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Real Ale Ray left this review about The Greyhound
The building dates from 1324 and became a hostelry in the 15th Century. The bar is situated in the centre of the pub and is surrounded by Jacobean oak and beams. A very welcoming pub and all their food including desserts are made on the premises. On handpump GK IPA, and Abbott Ale.
On 30th July 2011
- rating: 7
[User has posted 2038 recommendations about 2038 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of The Greyhound - www.lavenhamgreyhound.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Car Park : Yes last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 30 July 2011 by moby duck
- Micropub : No last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 30 July 2011 by moby duck
Last inspected: June 28th 2016