Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Saturday, 20th February 2016
With picture contributions to 17750 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (21 more images)
Reviews of The Greyhound (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Real Ale Ray left this review about The Greyhound
The building dates from 1324 and became a hostelry in the 15th Century. The bar is situated in the centre of the pub and is surrounded by Jacobean oak and beams. A very welcoming pub and all their food including desserts are made on the premises. On handpump GK IPA, and Abbott Ale.
On 30th July 2011
- rating: 7
[User has posted 1905 recommendations about 1905 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of The Greyhound - www.lavenhamgreyhound.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Car Park : Yes last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 30 July 2011 by moby duck
- Micropub : No last updated 17 June 2015 by john mcgraw
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 30 July 2011 by moby duck
Last inspected: June 28th 2016