Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Tuesday, 20th May 2008
With picture contributions to 17310 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (4 more images)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Ring O'Bells (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Al Bundy left this review about The Ring O'Bells
Modernised village pub traditionally styled. A bar area to your right with the lounge/eatery to the left. 4 real ales from local breweries. Clean and bright it also has a beer garden at the side of the lounge area.
On 1st April 2015
- rating: 8
[User has posted 826 recommendations about 792 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Ring O'Bells, contains menus, drinks list and event details - www.ringobellschester.co.uk
- Ring O'Bells page at the Chester Tourist site - www.chestertourist.com
- Facebook - Ring O' Bells
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Car Park : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- WiFi : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
Last inspected: June 17th 2014