Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Al Bundy
Submitted on Wednesday, 1st April 2015
With picture contributions to 2463 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (4 more images)
Reviews of The Ring O'Bells (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Al Bundy left this review about The Ring O'Bells
Modernised village pub traditionally styled. A bar area to your right with the lounge/eatery to the left. 4 real ales from local breweries. Clean and bright it also has a beer garden at the side of the lounge area.
On 1st April 2015
- rating: 8
[User has posted 2146 recommendations about 2071 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Ring O'Bells, contains menus, drinks list and event details - www.ringobellschester.co.uk
- Ring O'Bells page at the Chester Tourist site - www.chestertourist.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Car Park : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- WiFi : Yes last updated 18 August 2013 by Alan Hurdle
Last inspected: July 23rd 2015