Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Oggwyn Great
Submitted on Thursday, 11th March 2010
With picture contributions to 950 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (4 more images)
Requested be closed with reason - Gone away: Demolished according to Gloucester CAMRA
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Bell Inn (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Oggwyn Great left this review about The Bell Inn
Slightly old fashioned country pub , multi roomed and much bigger than it looks , large beer garden . 3 ales on and well regarded food . A nice pub
On 8th December 2009
- rating: 8
[User has posted 422 recommendations about 379 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of The Bell Inn - thebellatbosbury.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Car Park : No last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Quiz Night : Yes last updated 02 February 2014 by Tris C
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally