Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
No current image posted for this pub
view older pictures (5 images)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Bell Inn (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Oggwyn Great left this review about The Bell Inn
Slightly old fashioned country pub , multi roomed and much bigger than it looks , large beer garden . 3 ales on and well regarded food . A nice pub
On 8th December 2009
- rating: 8
[User has posted 526 recommendations about 462 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Car Park : No last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 11 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Quiz Night : Yes last updated 02 February 2014 by Tris C
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
Last inspected: March 19th 2015