Chat about -
Harp Covent Garden with Quinno on the Pub Forum

Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Monday, 9th January 2012

The Pilgrim

32 Godstone Road
Caterham
CR3 6RA

Local Transport show 6 more transport points

hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop

Rail Station() Caterham Rail Station

Reviews of The Pilgrim Add Review see review guidelines

Deborah Skene left this review about The Pilgrim

I have never been a person to complain unless absolutely necessary. Today we took my Grandmother out for Lunch at the Pilgrim and I have to say that I have never been so disgusted with restaurant food as I have at the Pilgrim. I myself use to work for a large public house and there is no way we could have ever served such appalling food. I am so angry about the whole situation as we did try to resolve our problems with the food but the staff were just not interested. It was a case of, well if you don't like it, don't eat it and that was that. I had a sirloin steak which was filled with thick veins all the way through it. The salads that had been ordered consisted of unwashed lettuces leaves, one cherry tomato sliced in two and a teaspoon of dressing. The jacket potatoes were burnt on one side and uncooked on the other and parts of the inside were black as if badly bruised. No apologies were offered or a gesture of good will. I can only say that I would not recommend the establishment and will continue to try to make contact with the manageress.

On 21st June 2010 - no rating submitted

Pub Web Links

No known links relating to the pub.

Map location is best guess
Pub location