Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by peter ashworth
Submitted on Wednesday, 10th July 2013
With picture contributions to 16210 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (7 more images)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Cock o' Rhudd Din (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Alan Hurdle left this review about The Cock o' Rhudd Din
The Cock o' Rhudd Din, Ruthin (Ex Corporation Arms) has recently reopened selling four cask ales from micro breweries (including "Cock and Sup-It Best Bitter" brewed for Atwill by Titanic Brewery). The pub is operated by Atwill pubs, a company which has a portfolio of 9 pubs in the North West and Wales. The "Cock" retains its four rooms with a polished floor bar and a carpeted lounge to the front, with a pool room and darkened music room to the rear.
On 9th April 2014
- rating: 8
[User has posted 254 recommendations about 232 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
- Facebook - The Cock O Rhudd Din Ruthin
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Live Music : Yes last updated 21 April 2014 by Alan Hurdle
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 21 April 2014 by Alan Hurdle
- Pool Table : Yes last updated 20 April 2014 by ROB Camra
- Real Ale : Yes - 4 Welsh micro guests - last updated 02 April 2014 by Alan Hurdle