Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Paul Barnett
Submitted on Wednesday, 4th June 2014
With picture contributions to 18 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (1 more image)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of Broadwaters Inns (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
mike howl left this review about Broadwaters Inns
A delightful pub, ran by Steve and Gina,very close to Kiddiminster town and the famous Severn Valley Railway. A family pub offering a host of weekly activities. Well worth a visit. Excellent smoking area! I will certainly go here again.
On 1st April 2011
- rating: 7
[User has posted 6 recommendations about 6 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 08 February 2014 by Alan Hurdle
- Car Park : Yes last updated 12 August 2013 by Oggwyn Great
- Child Friendly : Yes last updated 08 February 2014 by Alan Hurdle
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 08 February 2014 by Alan Hurdle
- Real Ale : No last updated 08 February 2014 by Alan Hurdle