Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by david johnston
Submitted on Sunday, 21st September 2008
With picture contributions to 1173 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures
Reviews of The Peacock (Average Rating: 7½ of 10) see review guidelines
Gill Smith left this review about The Peacock
A few years since we have been to this Chef and Brewer pub which was rather quiet with only a few people enjoying the early afternoon summer sun outside in the garden. There were 3 real ales available, Greene King IPA, Silhill Blonde Star and a pumpclip showing Peacock which is brewed for the pub by Greene King. Enjoyed the Silhill beer.
On 31st August 2016
- rating: 7
[User has posted 936 recommendations about 875 pubs]
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
John Horton left this review about The Peacock
Pleasent popular Free House just south of city boundary in Warwickshire. Several very good real ales, good food. Has an odd dress code - no baseball caps. Large car park adjacent & very nice garden. Next to ancient Roman Road which is now a very narrow lane.
On 14th July 2008
- rating: 8
[User has posted 148 recommendations about 148 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official pages at the Chef & Brewer site - www.chefandbrewer.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
- CAMRA Discount : Yes - 10% - last updated 26 March 2015 by ROB Camra
- Car Park : Yes last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
- Child Friendly : Yes last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
- Dog Friendly : Yes last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- WiFi : Yes - Cloud - last updated 31 August 2016 by Gill Smith
Last inspected: December 2nd 2016