Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Bucking Fastard
Submitted on Tuesday, 13th July 2010
With picture contributions to 1354 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (7 more images)
Reviews of The Old Millstone (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Alan Winfield left this review about The Old Millstone
The Old Millstone is opposite the train station and in between two other pubs.
This pub was quite smart inside it had been opened out but had different drinking areas on different levels,this pub was a Marstons tied house and there were three real ales on the bar i had a drink of Pedigree and this was very nice the other beers were Marstons bitter and Banks's bitter.
I thought this was a decent pub and it is handy having a drink in here while waiting for a train.
Pub visited 23/9/2000
On 23rd September 2000
- rating: 7
[User has posted 5815 recommendations about 5815 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 29 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Karaoke : Yes last updated 01 April 2015 by Dave McNally
- Live Music : Yes last updated 29 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 01 March 2011 by Will Larter