Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Woodside (Average Rating: 4 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Kez Challacombe left this review about The Woodside
Friendly and welcoming estate pub in wistaston Crewe, great food, great outdoor seating and play areas, sport on several TV's, great pub, great mixed clientel, its only down side...no real ale.
On 31st August 2011
- rating: 4
[User has posted 24 recommendations about 22 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 31 August 2011 by David McNally
- Car Park : Yes last updated 01 October 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Child Friendly : Yes last updated 31 August 2011 by David McNally
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 31 August 2011 by David McNally
- Live TV Sports : Yes last updated 31 August 2011 by David McNally
- Real Ale : No last updated 31 August 2011 by David McNally
Last inspected: July 25th 2014