Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Chat about -
On ITV, Thursday 18th December @ 7.30: Losing Your Local? with aleandhearty on the Pub Forum
Image posted by Will Larter
Submitted on Monday, 23rd September 2013
With picture contributions to 4990 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (1 more image)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Edmunds Arms (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Will Larter left this review about The Edmunds Arms
An astonishingly large pub for such a small village, the Edmunds Arms has several rooms and goes much further back than suspected. The front room, with the character of a public bar, is split into several sections. A corridor to the right leads past a side entrance to a large and comfortable lounge, and there's a further room behind which I didn't explore.
On the bar was the usual Sam Smiths range, with a couple of hand pumps dispensing the solitary real ale, Old Brewery Bitter. I noticed a Good Beer Guide sign but didn't note which year(s) this pub had been an entry. Worth a visit if you like Sam Smiths pubs, perhaps even if you don't.
On 1st November 2013
- rating: 7
[User has posted 1104 recommendations about 1072 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Car Park : Yes last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Child Friendly : Yes - Until 8pm - last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Dog Friendly : Yes last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Quiz Night : Yes - Tuesday - last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter
- Real Ale : Yes - GBG listed - last updated 01 November 2013 by Will Larter