Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Jim Newell
Submitted on Sunday, 29th April 2007
With picture contributions to 5149 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (3 more images)
Reviews of Queens Arms (Average Rating: 6 of 10) see review guidelines
Al Bundy left this review about Queens Arms
A Robinson's pub. A fairly pleasant multi-roomed pub with the main area being L-shaped and 2 small rooms, one of which has a pool table. 3 handpumps on the bar dispensed 2 Robinson's beers, Dizzy Blonde and Unicorn. A large beer garden is found to the side and rear and a children's play area is also there.
On 13th July 2016
- rating: 6
[User has posted 2589 recommendations about 2501 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 17 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Car Park : Yes last updated 17 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Function Room : Yes - According to Twitter - last updated 21 July 2015 by Dave McNally
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 17 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle
- Karaoke : Yes last updated 22 May 2015 by Dave McNally
- Real Ale : No - Real Ale discontinued - last updated 11 March 2016 by Alan Hurdle
- Wheelchair Access : Yes last updated 17 September 2013 by Alan Hurdle