Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by John Bellinger
Submitted on Wednesday, 24th March 2010
View all this pub's pictures (4 more images)
Reviews of The Bell Inn (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Alan Winfield left this review about The Bell Inn
The Bell Inn is a decent looking stone built pub that is fairly close to the village church.
Once inside there were two rooms at the front of the pub with the bar being in a small room to the left,this room had a couple of tables and chairs and very narrow bench seats which looked very uncomfortable there was another small room to the right which had a couple of chesterfields and some small tables and chairs this room looked quite nice,there was a larger room to the rear which had no lights on.
The pub had a few customers in but it was far too quiet for my liking.
The pub is a Hook Norton tied house and there were three real ales on the bar i had a drink of Hookey bitter and this was a decent drink the other beers were Hookey mild and Gold.
Pub visited 19/5/2012
On 19th May 2012
- rating: 7
[User has posted 5751 recommendations about 5751 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Bell, includes menus, wine list and events listing - www.the-bell.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Festivals : Yes - April - last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- CAMRA Discount : Yes - 20p per pint 10p per half - last updated 11 November 2013 by ROB Camra
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
Last inspected: September 23rd 2016