Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Thursday, 31st May 2007
With picture contributions to 18217 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (6 more images)
Reviews of The Broad Face (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Graham Smith left this review about The Broad Face
Pleasant peaceful pub in a town with more than its fair share of noisy ones. Food is a priority here but it also has a nice traditional style drinking area. 3 real ales usually available, 2 from the Greene King range and a guest. They offer 40p discount per pint to CAMRA members. Occasional live jazz on sunday afternoons. Small patio garden at the rear for smokers. A pleasant place to unwind.
On 2nd July 2010
- rating: 7
[User has posted 47 recommendations about 44 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of The Broad Face - broadfaceabingdon.co.uk
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Accommodation : No last updated 28 December 2016 by Tris C
- CAMRA Discount : Yes - WhatPub? - last updated 28 December 2016 by Tris C
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 28 December 2016 by Tris C
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 28 December 2016 by Tris C
Last inspected: November 22nd 2016