Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by peter ashworth
Submitted on Monday, 29th December 2008
With picture contributions to 15569 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (5 more images)
Requested be closed with reason - Gone away: converted to a chinese restaurant
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of Commercial Inn (Average Rating: 6 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Alan Winfield left this review about Commercial Inn
This pub is about 5 mins walk from the middle of Skipton.
This is a locals pub with a bar area and smaller rooms either side of it.
When you go into this pub the bar faces you there was only one real ale on which was Tetley bitter this a a decent drink.
On 26th October 2010
- rating: 6
[User has posted 4590 recommendations about 4590 pubs]
No known links relating to the pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 09 May 2014 by Dave McNally
- Royal Shepherd Inn [Google Route]
- The Yorkshire Rose [Google Route]
- Quay Cafe Bar [Google Route]
- The Beer Engine [Google Route]
- The Narrow Boat [Google Route]
- The Cock & Bottle [Google Route]
- Napiers Restaurant & Wine Bar [Google Route]
- Woolly Sheep Inn [Google Route]
- Black Horse Hotel [Google Route]