Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Alan Winfield
Submitted on Saturday, 11th June 2011
With picture contributions to 5702 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (1 more image)
Requested be closed with reason - Other: Curtains drawn and a to let sign outside when I tried to visit yesterday.
Reviews of The Levenshulme (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
Alan Winfield left this review about Levenshulme Hotel
The Levenshulme was a fairly basic and rough pub when i went in it.
This pub was a Wilsons house on my visit and there were two real ales on the bar i had a drink of Wilsons bitter and this was quite a nice drink the other beer was Wilsons mild.
Pub visited 12/6/1993
On 12th June 1993
- rating: 7
[User has posted 5783 recommendations about 5783 pubs]
No known official website for this pub.
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Beer Festivals : No last updated 06 April 2016 by ROB Camra
- CAMRA Discount : No last updated 06 April 2016 by ROB Camra
- Micropub : No last updated 06 April 2016 by ROB Camra
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 06 April 2016 by ROB Camra
- Real Cider : No last updated 06 April 2016 by ROB Camra
Last inspected: March 23rd 2016