Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Alan Winfield
Submitted on Tuesday, 29th June 2010
With picture contributions to 5352 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (13 more images)
Reviews of The Pineapple (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Steve of N21 left this review about The Pineapple
Had a good visit here. The pub was not so busy on a late Saturday lunchtime and managed to get one of the tables in the front bar section. I didn’t think the available beers of Doombar, Jennings Cumberland, Ringwood Old Thumper, Twickenham Grandstand and the aforementioned Hammerton Baron H was too shabby, and the Twickenham and Hammerton brews were in good condition. Good service levels encountered and any pub where the bar staff offer the CAMRA discount before being asked scores with me.
Plenty of good period features as mentioned by others and the huge Bass Pale Ale mirrors are impressive. Very comfortable pub and a decent enough Ale range for the area which will certainly have me back in when close again.
On 4th January 2016
- rating: 8
[User has posted 1326 recommendations about 1289 pubs]
moby duck left this review about The Pineapple
Nice traditional interior as previously described.Like John found below the beer choice was a little pedestrian with offerings from Sharps,Jennings and Windsor and Eton breweries,The exception being Hammerton Baron H,which may not be to everybody's taste and was a bit pokey at 5.8% being only the second pint of the day,it was good though. A nice pub,certainly one of the better in Kentish Town.
On 13th December 2015
- rating: 7
[User has posted 610 recommendations about 601 pubs]
john gray left this review about The Pineapple
Well described on previous reviews.Hate heavy curtains behind pub doors.Cosy warm and busy on my visit.Shame about the beer choice two from Cottage
,Doombar,hanlons -firefly and something drinkable from Darkstar -partridge best.
On 21st November 2015
- rating: 6
[User has posted 621 recommendations about 615 pubs]
View more reviews of The Pineapple (17)
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Randomness Guide to London - Pineapple entry
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Accommodation : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Bar Billiards : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Beer Garden : Yes last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- CAMRA Discount : Yes - 20p per pint on specific guest ales - last updated 20 June 2014 by ROB Camra
- Car Park : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Child Friendly : Yes last updated 20 June 2014 by ROB Camra
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Karaoke : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Pinball : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Pool Table : No last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Quiz Night : Yes last updated 30 July 2013 by Will Larter
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 08 January 2015 by Quinno _
- Real Cider : No last updated 20 June 2014 by ROB Camra