Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Thursday, 11th August 2011
With picture contributions to 16843 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (5 more images)
hover over arrow to see distance from pub, click on arrow to find out more about stop
Reviews of The Plough (Average Rating: 7 of 10) see review guidelines
Quinno _ left this review about The Plough Inn
Odd place. A two-bar roadside pub which is a bit down-at-heel and clearly needs some remedial works (the toilets were terrible). Stocks three ales, two from West Berks and GK Abbot. My WB was in good nick, no complaints. Sells Thai food that sounded and smelt pretty good. Proper fire which was lit. Poor old barman had the shakes, still he kept my beer in the glass. With a bit of investment, this could do quite well as they seem to be getting some of the other factors right. But it doesn’t merit an immediate revisit from me.
On 5th December 2013
- rating: 5
[User has posted 2327 recommendations about 2317 pubs]
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
ssteve foreman left this review about The Plough Inn
exelent Thai food great real ales and friendly locals
On 1st August 2010
- rating: 9
[User has posted 1 recommendations about 1 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Plough at Thatcham - www.theploughthatcham.com
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Bar Billiards : No last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _
- CAMRA Discount : No last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _
- Pinball : No last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _
- Real Cider : No last updated 15 April 2014 by Quinno _