Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by john mcgraw
Submitted on Thursday, 25th February 2010
With picture contributions to 18390 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (11 more images)
Reviews of The Highlander (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
roger carvell left this review about The Highlander
A great pub for the middle-class drinker. No tv or games. Recently updated with excellent food. A warm welcome, yet surprisingly it can be very busy or at the opposite extreme very quiet on a Saturday night. Live music features regularly on a Saturday. Popular for birthday parties.
GK IPA is staple but guest beers like Buntingford appear. Beer garden and good parking but who wants to drive to the pub? Highly recommended for a drink outside the town centre drag.
On 5th August 2010
- rating: 8
[User has posted 1 recommendations about 1 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Highlander, contains menus, wine list and event details - www.highlanderpubhitchin.co.uk
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Live Music : Yes last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .
- Live TV Sports : No last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .