Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Image posted by Blackthorn _
Submitted on Thursday, 17th July 2014
With picture contributions to 3101 other pubs
View all this pub's pictures (11 more images)
Reviews of The Highlander (Average Rating: 8 of 10) see review guidelines
Please Note: This review is over a year old.
roger carvell left this review about The Highlander
A great pub for the middle-class drinker. No tv or games. Recently updated with excellent food. A warm welcome, yet surprisingly it can be very busy or at the opposite extreme very quiet on a Saturday night. Live music features regularly on a Saturday. Popular for birthday parties.
GK IPA is staple but guest beers like Buntingford appear. Beer garden and good parking but who wants to drive to the pub? Highly recommended for a drink outside the town centre drag.
On 5th August 2010
- rating: 8
[User has posted 1 recommendations about 1 pubs]
Pubs Galore is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Official site of the Highlander, contains menus, wine list and event details - www.highlanderpubhitchin.co.uk
Pub details supplied by members of this site to the best of their knowledge. Please check with pub directly before making a special trip.
- Hot Food : Yes last updated 29 July 2013 by Dave McNally
- Live Music : Yes last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .
- Live TV Sports : No last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .
- Real Ale : Yes last updated 05 August 2010 by hondo .