Not already a member?
Join our community and - Rate & review pubs - Upload pictures - Add events JOIN for free NOW
Pubs in Fife
- Anstruther Postal District (17 pubs)
- Burntisland Postal District (18 pubs)
- Cowdenbeath Postal District (15 pubs)
- Cupar Postal District (31 pubs)
- Dunfermline Postal District (63 pubs)Blairhall (1 pub), Cairneyhill (2 pubs), Carnock (1 pub), Comrie (2 pubs), Crombie (0 pubs), Crossford (1 pub), Culross (2 pubs), Dalgety Bay (1 pub), Dunfermline Central (27 pubs), Halbeath (2 pubs), Headwell (1 pub), High Valleyfield (1 pub), Hillend (1 pub), Limekilns (3 pubs), Newmills (2 pubs), North Wood (1 pub), Oakley (1 pub), Rex Park (1 pub), Rosyth (6 pubs), Rumblingwell (1 pub), Saline (1 pub), Torryburn (1 pub), Touch (1 pub), Townhill (1 pub), Wood Mill (2 pubs)
- Glenrothes Postal District (21 pubs)
- Inverkeithing Postal District (8 pubs)
- Kelty Postal District (3 pubs)
- Kirkcaldy Postal District (50 pubs)
- Leven Postal District (41 pubs)
- Lochgelly Postal District (17 pubs)
- Newport-On-Tay Postal District (2 pubs)
- St. Andrews Postal District (32 pubs)
- Tayport Postal District (4 pubs)
Areas also in Fife
Latest activity for Fife
New Fife pub reviews
Reviewed by Colin Walker on 21 November 2014
The Kirkford Tavern was renamed the Phoenix Bar. But this pub bites the dust and it is now a small local supermarket.
Reviewed by Terry Gilley on 26 January 2014
Had a few meals here, nice pub.